Taco Bell disrupted the Quick Serve Restaurant category by rounding out their menu offerings from Breakfast to Late Night, and wanted to capture attention of Millennials (A18-34). Knowing that Millennials are mobile, cross-platform and seeking experiences, Taco Bell partnered with Pandora to create a mobile-first strategy to deliver a quality experience where they are spending the majority of their time. Pandora employed a strategic media mix of high-impact mobile interstitial, display, audio to compliment video and engage the listener at the right time. By leveraging Pandora’s newest native advertising solution, Sponsored Listening, Taco Bell offered listeners one hour of uninterrupted music in exchange for brand engagement with video.
- +28% lift in message association against the “breakfast defector” tagline
- +16% lift in product association
- Exposed respondents were +26% more aware of the biscuit taco than unexposed respondents
- 15% more likely to visit a Taco Bell location
- 1 in 7 exposed listeners who visited a Taco Bell location returned within 10 days