A natural extension of Pandora’s online experience of personalization, music discovery and audience connection, a Pandora Experiential Event connects artists, fans and brands through an exclusive live event. By using listening data to identify artists trending in an area, Pandora Summer Crush™ brought Teen & Young Adult listeners together in Los Angeles a free concert that was also live streamed to fans nationwide.
Hosted by YouTube star Meredith Foster, the event included sizzling performances by 17-year-old breakout star Daya, pop heiress Fergie, and Australian pop-rock group 5 Seconds of Summer to close out the summer just before fans headed Back-to-School. Brands such as Best Buy®, Chevron, Amazon Primestudent, Quiznos, SweeTarts, Cacique® and Post-it® were able to be part of the excitement, providing fans with enriching onsite experiences that allowed them to build meaningful one on one connections with their target demo in the heart of the Back-to-School season.
- Over 4K passionate fans attended the live event
- 52K unique listeners tuned into the live stream
- Over 345M social media & press impressions garnered
- #SummerCrush trended nationally on Twitter
- 34K brand interactions generated by sponsor activations
- Over 28K brand products sampled